dmtrading2011 - excellent customer service

mezzoman253

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

I'd ordered a braided hose and a quick release adapter for my Badger 175 from this eBay trader. They arrived this morning and the adapter was not the type I ordered, the hose appeared to be not what I'd I ordered, but turned out to be my mistake. I'd incorrectly thought the screw thread on the airbrush was a different size to what it actually was. :no:

So I sent off an email via Ebay explaining about the adapter and apologising for my error over the hose, but I'd keep both, and get an adapter. I subsequently I received a call from Martin at dmtrading2011. He apologised for the incorrect item and said he'd wacked the picker with a wet kipper :mosking: and would be sending on the correct part asap no charge. I thanked him for the kind gesture and suggested whilst he was sending it on that he put the hose/airbrush adapter in and I'd purchase it on eBay from his site. He said, wait until the parcel arrives!

So great to see excellent customer service is not dead. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/dmtrading2011?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

No connection except an extremely satisfied customer.

Rob 

Rob,

Whilst never dealt with said vendor, just thought I'd add my 2cents (sorry, years of ex-pat in US showing through), I've dealt with several eBay suppliers on this side of the pond for a variety of model related supplies from airbrush supplies to LEDs to electical switches etc., and do have to say there are definately still some excellent customer service companies out there.

Always a great idea to send personal emails and kudos to any we find so they remain dedicated to excel, IMHO :)

Archived