Sasquatch

• RMweb Premium

Has anyone had problems with AC model spares.
I just hope that I'm not jumping the gun but I believe my item was never posted.

The tracking number provided does not work and when I have made inquires was asked to give it to the end of the week. Further investigation showed that the listing states that the "Item has been lost or broken" but there are still 2 listed.

Today my money was refunded without question. That's a large refund on my here-say for an internationally signed for parcel
If there was a problem with supply then I should have been contacted in the first instance.

Thing is  I'm left with having the problem of resourcing  this hard to come by  item as it is only half the project.

Clive at AC model spares is now trying to make me look like the bad guy. What he doesn't realize is that I do all my purchases internationally and am very accustomed with international shipping.

I haven't left bad feed back yet but am very angry.

Shaun.

I have bought some Hornby spares from them recently, a couple of times, and internationally and had no problems at all.  I have the impression of an efficient service.  The only caveat might be weather delays. I have had one or two things lately suffered from lateness due to weather, although not from AC.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Bob I need a little reassurance. Mail lady didn't stop today. I just don't understand why I've been refunded such a large amount without question.

the reason I'm peeved is because now I've got an expensive 3D printed loco body and no chassis!

regards Shaun  

Archived