Two new silly videos from Rapido

rapidotrains

Hi guys,

Two new videos covering our latest deliveries...

The CN/VIA F9B locomotive:

and the new 52'6" mill gondola:

The Star Trek references are getting more and more overt (and obscure) with each video.  I have been a Doctor Who fan all my life, but the cumulative disappointment of the Steven Moffat era of Doctor Who has encouraged me to seek, locate and communicate my inner Trekkie.

Best regards,

Jason

I thought the mea culpa at the end of the F9B video was very refreshing. I wonder how many other companies would admit an error and offer free corrective action before the product had even hit the shelves in most areas? Well done Jason.

Cheers,

David

Have you found the green stuff in ten forward? Hope you manage to get away from there and make some more great models :-)

And why is there a german ICE car on your sophisticated test bed? (I know you like your passenger trains etc)  Have you been to germany and ride one? If not, make sure you do one day , and sit in the front to look over the drivers shoulder. :-)

Have you found the green stuff in ten forward? Hope you manage to get away from there and make some more great models :-)

And why is there a german ICE car on your sophisticated test bed? (I know you like your passenger trains etc)  Have you been to germany and ride one? If not, make sure you do one day , and sit in the front to look over the drivers shoulder. :-)

The green stuff was most enjoyable, but I was out cold for two days.

ICE?  I take my green stuff (and my Penderyn) neat, thank you very much...

-Jason

The green stuff was most enjoyable, but I was out cold for two days.

ICE?  I take my green stuff (and my Penderyn) neat, thank you very much...

-Jason

I have to say that the grass on your test bed matches that of the uniforms in ten forward quite well, coincidence? I'm starting to doubt it....Perhaps one of those uniforms was harmed in the making of the test bed.

Archived