Bachmann 32-403 Class 25/3 - Add Lighting Features

Compbck

I have just purchased a very nicely weathered Bachmann 32-403 Class 253 Diesel locomotive, which has an 8-pin decoder socket, and I intend installing a Howes sound decoder - That's the easy bit.

However, this particular model does not have any lighting features, which I would like to add, if only to illuminate the cab areas - not sure about the headcodes as they look solid on a first glance, but will investigate further.

I am therefore hoping that another member may well have already done what I am hoping to achieve with this locomotive, and as with all other posts, I look forward to any suggestions and recommendations.

Regards to all.

I have just purchased a very nicely weathered Bachmann 32-403 Class 253 Diesel locomotive, which has an 8-pin decoder socket, and I intend installing a Howes sound decoder - That's the easy bit.

However, this particular model does not have any lighting features, which I would like to add, if only to illuminate the cab areas - not sure about the headcodes as they look solid on a first glance, but will investigate further.

I am therefore hoping that another member may well have already done what I am hoping to achieve with this locomotive, and as with all other posts, I look forward to any suggestions and recommendations.

Regards to all.

You could use a Express Lighting unit, see info Below:

Bachmann Class 25 )Domino Headcode) Illuminates the domino headcode boxes and backlights the two taillights at each end,

it retains the factory fitted tail light lenses.  Price £15.95.

I have one, post free: contact me if interested-  Charlie@dckits.co.uk

Archived