S&DJR film & slide show

The Blandford Museum Railway Group are holding a 'S&DJR Film, and Slide Show' at the Blandford Scout Hall on the evening of Monday the 2nd of June presented by Mike Beale showing part of the late John Webb collection that most of which has not been published, or shown before. All are welcome, entrance fee of £4 per person.

I'm very tempted by this. Could you give a bit more detail please such as the address of the scout hut and times.

Jerry

We would be pleased to see you. The scout hq is in the DT11 7BT area of Blandford, at the bottom end of Eagle House Gardens. Because of the one way system in Blandford, it is best to approach via Wimborne Road, then right at the end in Market Square, up Salisbury Road, then left fork into Shaftesbury Street, immediately left into Bryanston Street then on thro' Parklands, as that road continues into Eagle House Gardens there are some trees on the right, the entrance to the scout hall is in these trees. I think it starts about 8pm, but best to be there by 7.30 (I've misplaced the flyer I had !!)

Archived