US freight car/loco photos - free to good home!

Julian

Over the last 25 years or so, I've amassed a large number of colour prints of various US railroad subjects, with modelling projects firmly in mind. Most have been sent to me by modellers and enthusiasts in the US but some I've taken myself on two visits to New England, in 1998 and 2000. With a house move in the offing and uncertain modelling plans for the future, I've had a clear-out! The result is a package of unwanted, high quality prints (80 or 90 in total, mostly colour 6 x 4's plus a few 7 x 5's, 10 x 8's and 12 x 8's) which I'll gladly send to any RM Web member in the UK for free, in the hope that they go to a good home. The period covered in mostly 1980s/90s and subjects include a lot of single freight cars for detailing/weathering reference; an eclectic mix of mostly NE-ern roadname locos (P&W, BAR, MEC, Guilford, CSX, NEC, Claremont Concord, St.Lawrence and Atlantic) plus some general railroad shots which may be of interest. As I say, I'll post them for free in an A4 envelope to whoever PM's me first. I'd be  a bit miffed if they ended up on Ebay, mind you....if you're happy with 'em and maybe want to send me a book of stamps to cover the postage, that'd be great as the envelope will be heavy to post. Best regards to all RM Web US modellers! 

Archived