Mr Soundguy - where is he ?

Dunmar

Hi,

I get the feeling this may have been raised before ! I have a selection of Howes, Zimo and Biffo sound decoders and want to try something else and came across some vids of Mr Soundguy decoders which I would like to get more info on as I liked what I heard. I have been on the website and have got no further - anyone out there who can fill me in :no: !

Apologies if this topic has been raised before.

Bill.

Legomanbiffo is slowly introducing NEW updated projects which differ slightly from some of the older projects, in the future there is planned to have two different versions of the same locomotive class, thus giving 'choice & differences' to this range. Often upgrading speakers can make a massive difference to the same projects, in effect giving 'Two/Three differing versions of the same loco too!

Charlie 

Legomanbiffo is slowly introducing NEW updated projects which differ slightly from some of the older projects, in the future there is planned to have two different versions of the same locomotive class, thus giving 'choice & differences' to this range. Often upgrading speakers can make a massive difference to the same projects, in effect giving 'Two/Three differing versions of the same loco too!

Charlie 

Hi Charlie,

I spoke to Biffo at Perth and he mentioned that there were slight differences in the later decoders being produced and a re-blow could be done. Thanks.

By the way - did you enjoy watching the ' Tour de France ' as it passed thro' Yorkshire as you spoke at great length how much you were looking forward to it :sungum: ! ( he! he! ).

Bill.

Archived