Help Wanted - Fourgig East

RedgateModels

• RMweb Gold

As Andy has me trying to do two things at once at RMweb Live! - operating Fourgig East and running a DCC fitting demo I need some help on Fourgig! Pete Harvey is already on board on both days and Gary Hinson has accepted the challenge for Sunday.

So, who fancies filling in on the Saturday? For those who don't know Fourgig East, it's O gauge, fully DCC including point and signal operation, although there are buttons to press to operate the points as well as the handset controls - NCE Powercab/PowerPro throttles.

Please respond either by replying to this topic or PM - you will be expected to be with the layout all day Saturday with good breaks for food/PNB and a wander round the show. Please don't apply if you just intend getting a free pass into the show ;)

If I can get more that one volunteer then a proper hour on/hour off rota can be arranged :)

Look forward to hearing from a member or two

cheers

Ian

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Coxswain - I have had one other offer but it's not a definite as yet. If you could step up that would be great then if the other party gets the OK then we can have a proper operating roster :)

Can you PM me with your contact details etc and we can sort out arrangements etc

cheers

Ian

Hi,

Ian, I will be helping Dad on Loughborough Road both days should you require a quick helping hand, there's enough of us on his layout to run a few layouts, so I'm sure he can spare me for a few minutes if you need it!

Simon

Ian,

I shall be stewarding both days, which I would hope will be a one hour on, one hour off affair, so will be around if  you have any gaps or need coffee fetching etc. I can let you know when as soon as rotas are fixed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived