The Little Layout Company Model Railway Exhibition Saturday June 6th 2015

mason

Love the YouTube clip, not seen this approach to advertise a model show - very effective. Will Tweet the link from the Rail Ex Taunton Twitter account (Railex25) - good luck with show.

Hi thank you so much for the retweet and advertising push

Just a small update on the show

With one week to go we have had a change in traders

Trains4u will no longer be attending

Thankfully Barry Stafford who is a reputable local trader has thankfully stepped in to help us out which we are so grateful for

Barry will join layouts4u on the trade roster

Things are stepped up a gear with 1 week to go and I am very anxious but excited at the same time

It's our first show and the first show I have ever organised so huge times :)

So I have finally come back down to earth and taken a breath after the show

Firstly I would like to thank all the operators, traders and there helpers for attending the show, the layouts on show were superb and all running lovely all day long.

I would like to thank all the people who came into the show and supported us in what we were trying to achieve with this show.

The support and comments about the show were overwhelming and we had great support from Mike Harris of model rail magazine who stayed all day with us and chatted to the public and exhibitors and took lots of photos.

On a personal level I felt the show was a huge success and something we at little layouts are proud to have achieved and are so excited to make this an annual event.

For our first show it couldn't have gone any better

Great photos peter Marshall :)

Thanks again to all involved

I would also like to ask all that attended, exhibitors and public for there feedback, anything we can improve on next year, what was good or bad.

If you would like to give specific feedback let me know your email address and we can send you a feedback form

We have already sent one out to all our exhibitors.

Thanks again

Neil

I know its nearly a week late, but I wanted to say a big thanks to Neil and Lacey for their hard work in organising the show last weekend.

It was a great little show, and we had plenty of interest in Shelfordby, despite the backscene deciding to come apart on the journey there.

Roll on next year!

Trev  :imsohappy:

p.s. Neil - I'll forward the feedback form to you tonight mate.

Archived