London Road Models will be increasing the prices of their kits and other products from 12:00 p.m on 31st March 2015

The increases reflect the increase in material, component and overhead costs in the last two years since the previous changes. Orders received before by 31st March will be honoured at current prices as shown in the current printed pricelist or on the LRM website;

http://www.londonroadmodels.co.uk.

Orders can be sent by snailmail or through lrmenquiries@hotmail.co.uk. Payment by Paypal is now available (details on the website)

London Road Models will be increasing the prices of their kits and other products from 12:00 p.m on 31st March 2015

The increases reflect the increase in material, component and overhead costs in the last two years since the previous changes. Orders received before by 31st March will be honoured at current prices as shown in the current printed pricelist or on the LRM website;

http://www.londonroadmodels.co.uk.

Orders can be sent by snailmail or through lrmenquiries@hotmail.co.uk. Payment by Paypal is now available (details on the website)

12 PM? That's usually referred to as noon. Is that really what you meant?

12 PM? That's usually referred to as noon. Is that really what you meant?

A internet search shows that's a matter of some debate, so let's say12 midnight.

LRM's proprietor intends new the prices will be in effect from 1st April, but is was though better to avoid all the confusion that it might cause if he used that date.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for theinformation. 

I am waiting for Bachmann's announcements which are on the 2nd of March, so if a J21 or a G5 are not announced, then I will look to order these asap. I am glad to that they have payment by paypal, makes it easy.

Mark in OZ

Archived