Non-existent PocketMags support

malcolmy

Hi,

I have a digital subscription to BRM.

In order to upgrade my iPad to the latest iOS i had to delete all my magazines to create enough space. Since then I have been unable to access my BRM subscription. I just get the options to buy or subscribe.

Many requests/emails to help@pocketmags just get a standard reply to login and then do a restore purchases. I have tried this so many times I've lost count.

I have created a brand new PocketMags account and sent them my subscription purchase invoices from iTunes to get them to add then into my account. For some reason my Hornby magazine subscription is now working again, but my BRM subscription is still not.

Further emails to PocketMags get absolutely no response!

There is no phone number to contact PocketMags, so I'm stuck until one of their support staff bothers to really read my emails and provide real support.

Is there any way to escalate this issue?

I still have no access, so have sent the following email to help@pocketmags support...

Hi,

I have an outstanding issue with existing support request numbers: ##237047## and ##236360##

I have a PocketMags account: Malcolm@TheYatesFamily.com

I have an existing (recently renewed) annual subscription to British Railway Modelling (see attached iTunes invoice).

All of my attempts to Login and Restore Purchases fail to provide me with access to my subscription.

Please can you fix this as a matter of urgency, as this issue has been outstanding for a while now?

Kind Regards,

Hopefully I'll get a resolution soon - I've not been able to read Jan, Feb or Mar issues!

Still no response from PocketMags. I've also copied my email to info@magazinecloner.com which seem to be a parent company? They also have a phone number that I shall be phoning if I still get no response!

Archived