N'thusiasts Resprays - Tampers ordered and never arrived...

Hi all,

every now and then, when I found in the web a news about a Tamper, it reminded me my "adventure" with N'Thusiasts Resprays.

Like today...

I pre-ordered (and pay a part of in advance at the order) three Tampers, this was many many years ago, it was a time when theirs was the only Tamper produced in N.

I was still reasoning in Lire (I am from Italy), so it was before the Euro age, end of the '90s.

I was ordering three for me and two friends interested.

Of course, as you can imagine, nothing never arrived me.

Even if (for the first years) I received some mails and messages in order to explain me -why there was a delay, -how all it was done in order to send me the models, -not to be worried at all etc. etc. etc...

Then all communications stopped.

It remains... frustrating, even after all these years.

Did every one ever experience a similar "negative" behavior form this "impolite" (but maybe it is a light definition, talking about this really bad things) producer?

(Maybe it is not the right section where to post the message, my apologies if so - I intended it as a Modelling Question...),

Thanks to RMweb because it gave me the choice to solve the problem, the fact that I am not living in UK, did not allow me to know of the changes, new companies, movement - even names of the producers.

I am glad I have had the choice to meet again Dave, who's names I did not linked to his new activity, nor to his previous one - but for sure I knew the kind person, whith whom I have shared nice moments at various events.

So thanks to Dave for immediately solving what (from many many years again) seemed to be a big misunderstanding, as each of us knew the other but without linking him to what happened (the "Tamper" problem).

Life is strange...

But "All's well that ends well" they say   :yes:

Archived