ScotRail MK3 toilet windows

BigAndy

Hello all,

I'm currently building up rakes of ScotRail MK3a's for my shove rakes on Glasgow Queen St EM and I'm stuck on finding a quality image of the yellow vinyls that were stuck to the inside of the toilet windows.

It has a kind of triangular logo with wording underneath and any image I have tried to find so far, usually captured the coach in a 3/4 view, with the logo too far away to see properly.

I was wodering if anyone out in RmWeb land has a quality and close up view of this toilet window vinyl, in order that some 4mm transfers can be made of them ( I have been e-mailing with Steve at RailTec who is willing to produce these transfers, but he needs a really good close up of the real thing ).

Here's hoping and many thanks in advance,

cheers

Andy

• RMweb Gold

Hi guys,

I was dissapointed with the artwork I drew up originally....

So - I did it again!

post-6887-0-16146200-1429736606.png

This is scaleable - so you can resize to suit your scale.

Mind you - they are less than 3mm wide in 2mm and 6mm wide in 4mm!!!!!

Anyway - I will see if I can find some of the decals I had done and post once I do.

Thanks

Hi,

The main reason for this logo was a bit like the Gatwick Express (fly rail) but the Scotrail version. It didn't last very long and was replaced with a blank panel or just nothing. I really liked this sort advertising as it shows a form of intergrated transport links, unlike today where it takes longer to to travel from A to B with increased parnoid security.

Regards

Vin

Archived