Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Insurance

.I thought I would add a basic piece of information for those considering insuring their collection. I insure through Magnet Insurance and recently had to claim when one of my O gauge locos was inadvertently dropped at an exhibition. (I do not expect the exhibition to insure but self insure as the cost would be prohibitive for a small exhibition.) The claim was dealt with efficiently, they allowed me to name my own repairer with out any quibble, and they paid up without any inquests. Great Service and it has no effect on next years premium. So the saying that insurance is an umbrella until it rains is totally untrue for Magnet Insurance. I can recommend them whole heartedly.

61620 is now back to her former Glory

post-5754-0-62615100-1431268496_thumb.jpg

I too insure with Tony Bound at Magnet having become aware that the 7mm NGA uses that company.

Tony is often to be seen with a stand at various exhibitions including the BRM Festival 'do' at the East of England Showground at Peterborough.  This year's show is on 17th/18th October.

Archived