Google Street view Minatur Wonderland

vulcanbomber

• 1 month later...

I'm knowing the owners of the Wonderland almost from the beginning on. So I have some unbelievable admissions: For example, I took my own Harry's street view pictures. A camera on top of a 1:87 radio controlled lorry. At the end of the movie you can see the vehicle itself:

I'm knowing the owners of the Wonderland almost from the beginning on. So I have some unbelievable admissions: For example, I took my own Harry's street view pictures. A camera on top of a 1:87 radio controlled lorry. At the end of the movie you can see the vehicle itself:\

Harry,

From the audio I thought you were driving a Spahpanzer Luchs! Nice video, was the person falling over at 1.55 - 2.00 so surprised at seeing a remotely controlled truck that they were jumping out of the way? :)

Cheers,

Chris

Of course, they jumped away. It's a heavy truck ;-)  . The sound is from youtube, they support free music and so on.

It's really great to use a modern 2,4 GHz radio controll unit. I'm not longer afraid, when the truck is far away from me in the layout. Ten years earlier with 40 MHz we had a lot of disturbances. Today it's possible to do much more:

Regard

Harry

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Your're right. The management told us their planning during our annual meeting in September. Venedig-Monaco. Then they want to build a bridge to the next building, there the British Isles are planned. About 2020 they want to start building.

Next annual meeting is in September 2017, british modellers are invitedet too (not for free, sorry). See also the invitation of 2016: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/108490-saturday-10th-september-2016-hamburg-germany/

Regards

Harry

Archived