Warflats and Warwells

Darius43

• RMweb Gold

Built using a combination of Genesis white metal Warflat kits, some resin Warflat kits that I found on eBay and some 3D printed Warwells from Shapeways (Wild Boar models I think) - plus some Airfix/Dapol lowmacs.

IMG_3567_zpsik4juuyf.jpg

IMG_3568_zpsev56xc6v.jpg

IMG_3573_zpsrbrht2da.jpg

IMG_3574_zpsr6pngrif.jpg

IMG_3575_zpskqg9gb0c.jpg

IMG_3576_zpsnseyrqev.jpg

IMG_3580_zpsjj9sazmr.jpg

IMG_3581_zpslpu265g2.jpg

Hello Darius

Thanks for posting your pictures.   Very nice AFV's - I particularly like your Samaritans and CETs.   Would you mind sharing where you got those from?

You've made a good job of the warwell cradles too for the Warrior.   Is the Warrior the Revell kit?

Sorry for all the questions.

• RMweb Gold

Hello Darius

Thanks for posting your pictures.   Very nice AFV's - I particularly like your Samaritans and CETs.   Would you mind sharing where you got those from?

You've made a good job of the warwell cradles too for the Warrior.   Is the Warrior the Revell kit?

Sorry for all the questions.

Hi KDG.  

The bulk of the AFVs are resin and white metal kits from S&S Models: http://sandsmodelsshop.com/product-category/post-war-modern-vehicles/20mm-172-post-war-british-vehicles/

The Warrior is a ready-made 1;72 scale model made by Easy Model - found on eBay.  They have a very nice range of WW2 and modern AFVs, including an AS90 SPG.

Cheers

Darius

Archived