1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

• RMweb Premium

Maybe I would go and Stay with Buster Bloodvessel, he has a B&B in Margate I believe.

You'll be lucky to get a room there Kal. It was full of skinheads last time we tried. Have met Buster, he's not a bad chap. We were well into Ska back in the day and shared a few pints at an all day Ska fest in Finsbury park. Arsenal won the FA cup the very same day, it was weird down in the tube station, one platform full of gunner hooligans and the other full of skins!  

dt. When I was dating my ex I went through Dover nearly 3 weekends a month at one point. Until I discovered the Ramsgate Oostende service served better lasagna and had cheaper beer.

Come on Andy   ...   pay attention now   ...............................................  and do try to keep up  ....................

Lights look good David, who's are they, and are they fed from the DCC / Track?

...........................................................................................................................     go back and watch the Naff Vid of Round the Layout again   .........................  what do you think that B***** Great thing in the Tunnel is for    .......

..................   I'll tell you a Secret too.......   only if you promise not to let anyone else read it  ...........    ..........   promise now?   

well Ok then             ..............................     the tunnel goes through to next door and the Meter is theirs   ..........     Sssshhhhhhh!!!   .......    Remember your promise now  .......     :secret:

You'll be lucky to get a room there Kal. It was full of skinheads last time we tried. Have met Buster, he's not a bad chap. We were well into Ska back in the day and shared a few pints at an all day Ska fest in Finsbury park. Arsenal won the FA cup the very same day, it was weird down in the tube station, one platform full of gunner hooligans and the other full of skins!  

dt. When I was dating my ex I went through Dover nearly 3 weekends a month at one point. Until I discovered the Ramsgate Oostende service served better lasagna and had cheaper beer.

I am a skinhead!

Lights look good David, who's are they, and are they fed from the DCC / Track?

Andy :sungum:

12842394644_4b2225cf4a.jpg

12841976945_9f2214f623.jpg

12841976415_50bfee47a8.jpg

12841975705_d0ca0990a8.jpg

12841974595_b302f77abe.jpg

who's are they

A friend..............give you a clue....He sponser's the Dcc Section, on ,(RMweb)...this forum......

Led's, 

• Like 5

Kal & Jaz, flew into Manston Airport, Friday....Stayed over with Buster Bloodvessel in Margate,.......... they bought most of Hornby Hobbies stock,that day.

They had decided to return home by train, after doing "A Dover Ferry,Day Trip"..........,to Calais.

Captured here,by a Celeb. Magazine photographer............

Apparently,rumour has it, he, is still not speaking to her, .because.................

She,(Jaz), binned, Kal's favourite, "Liveried Toothpaste Tube",  after having breakfast.......... :O

Kal

12872899275_4057401200.jpg

Jaz.

12872989483_f763d1788c.jpg

Toothpaste Tube concern..........

med_gallery_17883_3145_45579.jpg

Photo, by Jaz.......... :drag:

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Very impressed dt.

You've captured the essence of the first train of the day. I can can hear the birds morning chorus  starting up and coins dropping in the tea machine. It's one of those really early mornings before they have cleared the wineo's off the platform, I can smell the stale special brew. Its just a feeling brought back from my commuting days.

How comes Kal is standing down near first class and Jaz gets to ride in second ? 

How comes Kal is standing down near first class and Jaz gets to ride in second ?

Say's it all really...............

Toothpaste Tube.................. concerned..........near Peterbourgh

med_gallery_17883_3145_45579.jpg

Photo, by Jaz..........  :drag:

dt

Well I never thought I would ever be caracatured on RMweb. By the way, I would never be seen DEAD in that skirt let along those shoes :swoon:  .

But considering my talent for drawing caricatures...and your marked similarity to a certain footballer......I suspect in due time there will be a reckoning. :tease:

I'm sure if Kal and I had an argument and I needed to get a train home....I would be looking at 3rd class or something similar to this

fish_8nov03_0019h.jpgbluebellrailway.co.uk

12 Ton insulated fish van,

Plus I would be too scared to go near Margate......he'd sell the car to buy stuff (postage being cheaper when buying in bulk).....which would explain why we are pictured standing on the platform waiting to get a train home...and grateful not to be thumbing it on the roadside!!!! :scared:

Edited by Jaz