Raised rivet transfers

I spotted some transfer sheets on a stand at a show earlier this Year, consisting of raised rivet detail. Handy that I thought, but no use for them. And now, surprise surprise, I need some! Anyone know where I can obtain some? Ideally looking for 0 gauge.

• RMweb Premium

I've always ordered direct from Archers  - quick turnaround and it usually works out a couple of quid cheaper than buying from one of their UK dealers, even including postage from the US..

They are very, very good indeed and the range of options (spacing, sizing) and variety (louvres, checkerplate, weld seams) is ever growing.

I have also tried the MicroMark ones - while they are cheaper, they are not as good. The basic rivet rows are just about acceptable (but are flatter and less consistent than Archers, plus a limited selection of spacing) but the other bits like grilles or louvres are, imho, rubbish - full of resin 'flash' and overrun.

I have also tried the MicroMark ones - while they are cheaper, they are not as good. The basic rivet rows are just about acceptable (but are flatter and less consistent than Archers, plus a limited selection of spacing) but the other bits like grilles or louvres are, imho, rubbish - full of resin 'flash' and overrun.

The MicroMark carrier film is also much thicker  - the Archer version disappears completely with Carrs Transfix, but the MicroMark version remains stubbornly visible (in my experience). 

David. 

Archived