Track Cleaner special offer

davefrk

Hi all, to celebrate the end of the fourth year of the Lanarkshire Models & Supplies 'Track Cleaner' kit we are going to put free buffers and coupling hooks in every kit purchased during November. The etch has also been re-drawn to make it a better fit in the Hornby LMS guards van. The original 2010 etch was made to fit the original Airfix version which was taken over by Hornby and subsequently Hornby made a new chassis which was 0.5mm narrower. The buffers are the correct buffers for either the unfitted van or the vacuum fitted/piped van with the supplied 21/2'' packers.

Track Cleaner for LMS guards van. TC01

post-10324-0-81092000-1414869406.jpg

Also this year we introduced a new Track Cleaner for more modern wagons, TC02, We will put the correct OLEO pneumatic buffers in this kit too.

post-10324-0-69520300-1414868902.jpg

The Lanarkshire Models & Supplies Track Cleaner was highly commended in a recent review of Track Cleaners in Model Rail Magazine.

The offer is just till the end of November mind....

Visit the website for more info.

Dave Franks

Hi all, had an email, yes I'll take cheques payable to 'LMS'.

And sorry, I should have given you all the prices:- TC01 Track Cleaner to fit an LMS guards van £24.95.   TC02 Track Cleaner to fit an MTA, POA, etc.wagon £24.95

Post & packing £3.25 for up to two ordered, three or more post free.

Wagon 'not' included but you get the correct buffers and coupling hooks for nothing this month.

All the best,

Dave.

Just sold out of Track Cleaner kits.

Just realised I've got no brass cut to do rollers.

Just because there is only 4 teeth left on me chop saw blade. 

Just have to go get a new blade.

Just hope they've got them.

Just in time maybe.

Dave.

Now got a new blade for the chop saw so production can re-commence only, it's pixxing out there and SWMBO doesn't like me using the saw in the new kitchen and I don't want to use it in the garage, the railway room is out too - don't want brass dust all over me half built wagons....

Dave Franks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only three more days to go for the free buffers with every 'Lanarkshire Models' Track Cleaner.

Used on 'Alloa' at Warley and we didn't have to clean the main lines all weekend, the cloths were filthy by Sunday night.

Dave Franks.

Now less than twelve hours left to get yourself a Lanarkshire Models track cleaner with the correct buffers included.

Still a few left and if I run out before tonights deadline I will still honour the order, honest.

All the best,

Dave,

Only six hours left to get a Track Cleaner kit with the free buffers, infact there's now only two LMS guards van kits and one MTA left but more can be made tomorrow for orders placed before midnight tonight.

To answer an email query, the kit is to fit your wagon, no wagon is included in the kit.

Thanks to all who have taken advantage of this offer so far.

Dave.

Archived