Paul Bartlett's Wagon Site

Fat Controller

Not sure if this is where to post an inquiry or not..

Tonight, I clicked on Paul's site to look for something; whilst I could get the home page, and even the first pages of each section, I could not open anything at the individual photo level. I've being using this site since it started (and his previous site before it), and this is the first time I've encountered this problem. I'm told our browser is Google Chrome.

Thanks in advance for any news or ideas of how to restore access.

• RMweb Premium

Same here with Mozilla Firefox browser.  Looks like it might be a problem either with Zenfolio or the site itself.  Have you contacted Paul?  His e-mail is on the Home page.

Moxy

Yes Zenfolio appear to have c*cked up some new programming, and no news of when it will be sorted

We’re currently experiencing an issue that has caused some images to not be displayed in some galleries.
Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working to resolve it as we speak. They have made resolving this issue their top priority.

Paul

Yes, I was notified that it had been corrected during our small hours.

Thanks to everyone for concerns, but it is not unusual for a web site to have problems for a few hours.

Paul

PS Now I am on, please note that I added about 1000 railway photographs last year, a mix of old and new (as well as quite a lot of feathered birds from various trips!).

Archived