PECO Streamline Code 75 HOm

MichaelE

I visited the PECO web site today to download full size templates for the Streamline Code 75 HOm track and points. No such luck. They seem to have removed all of the templates except for a lone wye from their website. In addition, there is no information or even availability of the Streamline HOm track. No reference to it anywhere.

What is going on at PECO?

Does anyone know if this Streamline Code 75 HOm uses Insulfrog or Electrofrog frogs?

Thank you for the reply. 👍

I went to the Modellbahn Union web site to get part numbers for these points and was then able to locate the part and the template to download and print.

Looks like my Langwies track plan will have to be modified at the east entrance with a curved turnout as I don't have quite the required length for the station grounds. I doubt anyone will know the difference except for Swiss modelers.

• Like 1

I’ve had difficulty in the past trying to find and then print off the point templates for Streamline. I think their website is sometimes a bit difficult to navigate. 
incidentally, MichaelE, you say you could only find a template for a Y point, but the current range doesn’t seem to include a Y point at all? I believe that Peco had some production issues post-pandemic, as they turned part of their factory over to manufacture of PPE for the health service. Perhaps they haven’t got the full range up and running yet?