Arduino servo control for signals.

animotion

• RMweb Premium
8 minutes ago, animotion said:

Just wondering if anyone out there has written an Arduino sketch for bouncing signals and would be willing to share it. If not I will have to create one which I will post here.

You could try the Arduino section in Computer Control

There is also a load of stuff on the internet if you do some searching, such as Rudy Boer's website:

https://rudysmodelrailway.wordpress.com/software/

Rudy is also a member of RMweb

Edited by melmerby

How many signals would you want to have on servos? 

I've been working on a servo controller system using an Arduino Uno and some other components but it's geared more towards controlling many rather than a few. 

• 5 months later...
On 23/05/2022 at 12:38, animotion said:

Just wondering if anyone out there has written an Arduino sketch for bouncing signals and would be willing to share it. If not I will have to create one which I will post here.

I do have such a sketch but it was for an older layout I no longer work with. Given my experiences with that layout I would not use an Arduino Nano or Uno alone, they are far too susceptible to interference and several signal were damaged by start up 'twitches' - sharp move to 180 degrees and back. I'd take a good look at the MERG offerings, especially EzBus which greatly simplifies things.

• 2 weeks later...