RMWeb Ad Version

Used the forum earlier today  to post and everything normal, but when I just went back on I noticed my avatar has gone and it seems that RMWeb have installed a new Ad Version. Can't see any mention of this update being implemented on the forum. Have I missed something? Does this now mean that our profile data including the avatar have not been transferred to this new version yet?  Do I need to do anything to get back to the way things were? Please advise. Thanks

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, 4railsman said:

Used the forum earlier today  to post and everything normal, but when I just went back on I noticed my avatar has gone and it seems that RMWeb have installed a new Ad Version. Can't see any mention of this update being implemented on the forum. Have I missed something? Does this now mean that our profile data including the avatar have not been transferred to this new version yet?  Do I need to do anything to get back to the way things were? Please advise. Thanks

Please see the new option in the green banner at the top of all pages. The Ad Version logo is to help diagnose which version of the site someone is seeing. The avatar would have been lost in the server move 6 weeks ago but your browser may have shown a cached version before today.

• Thanks 1