Llandudwen - Back soon (hopefully)

whrbert

Hi all, not posted on here for a bit, still have my layout Llandudwen (http://www.rmweb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6973&start=25) which is in storage at the moment, will be moving into a new house soon and can have it set up permenantly, which will be great :-)

Will have a load of work to do on it when I do set it up again, so watch this space for photos and up-dates.

Cheers,

Mark

• 1 year later...

I'm back, after yet another house move (hopefully last one for a while yet) I'm planning on setting yup Llandudwen up again, sadly it will only be the station section with a fiddle yard at each end due to lack of space but at least I'll be able to play again :-)

I'll keep you up dated as I go along.

Mark

• 7 months later...

I'm back, after yet another house move (hopefully last one for a while yet) I'm planning on setting yup Llandudwen up again, sadly it will only be the station section with a fiddle yard at each end due to lack of space but at least I'll be able to play again :-)

I'll keep you up dated as I go along.

Mark

Well the layout is up and running again.

I was getting bored of the plain blue back scene, so I got me paints out, what ya think

• 2 months later...

Nothing much just work, WHHR, beer and women! :-D

And not always in that order! lol

Oh finally set Llandudwen up in the new gaff having been there for about a year, been busy doing repairs, making improvements etc (see pics) few more bits to come, model railways are never finished!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Archived