Classic Motor Cycles in HO from Noch

shortliner

This may be of interest - I recieved it this morning (Note the sidecar is fitted to the continental/US side rather than the British) - If there is interest I'll try to attach the photos

We are proud to present our brand new H0 scale Classic Bikes that are already available in the hobby shops.

This special series include six models to be collected or used for he decoration of model layout scenes:

BMW R60 with and withour sidecar, (No. 16400 and No. 16402),

Zündapp KS 50 (No. 16410),

Kreidler Florett RS (No. 16420),

Norton Commando 850 (No. 16430)

and Honda CB 750 (No. 16440).

The detailed collector models are equipped with rubber tyres.

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards

Yvette Holler

NOCH GmbH & Co. KG

Lindauer Straße 49

D - 88239 Wangen im Allgäu

Internet www.Noch.de und www.Noch.com

E-mail direkt: yvette.holler@noch.de

E-mail Zentrale: Noch@Noch.de

Telefon: +49 - (0) 7522 - 9780-29

Fax: +49 - (0) 7522 - 9780-80

The norton is probably most useful for british layouts (although a Triumph Bonneville would have been better!), the R60 and Honda might be useful but the Zundapp and Kreidler would be rare over here.

Nice to see some suitable bikes appearing - downside is the price (gaugemaster are listing the Norton at £10.95).

Andy B)

Maybe they are related: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MZ_ETZ250.JPG

The MZ's I remember had a plainer tank.

Best, Pete.

I think the gold one looks a lot like an MZ TS150 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TS_1501.JPG - there seem to have been quite a number of these imported to the UK in the late 70s and early 80s.

Andy B)

About the only one that would be at home on a 60's layout is the BMW without the sidecar and that would have been extremely rare. Both the Norton and the Honda were both later as i remember.

At the time the Norton Dominator and the Triumph Bonneville reigned supreme and all the oilder makes were still producing but were beginning to dwindle as the full force of the Japanese onslaught began.

Honda started with the CB250 Dream and the 125 Benly. The CB750 was the last model introduced in the whole range.

Archived