I'm new to both kit building locos and forums in general, so please excuse any naive statements/questions, or lack of forum etiquette! 

I have recently purchased 2, 7mm kits from the Agenoria range: a Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0 Canal Tank (AM9), and a Manning Wardle 0-6-0 L class. I intend to use the Hudswell Clarke as my 'teaching' kit; that being the one I will teach myself how to build brass kits and make all the mistakes on, before moving onto the Manning Wardle which will be used on my planned layout. 

To help with the detailing side of things, I am looking for photos online, or books I could purchase, which I could use a reference material. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be most grateful :-)

I will be posting regular updates of the build in a separate area of this forum. 

Look forward to following your build. Are they e-bay purchases btw

Best

Guy

Not from eBay, no - I emailed Mike Williams directly after I found a contact address on the Agenoria Facebook page. I knew roughly what I wanted, and he still has some etches in stock, and can get etchings and casting of others. It's taking quite a while for them to arrive, but patience is a virtue!