adrianmc

• RMweb Premium

I hardly ever buy or read MRJ because it tends to look a bit boring and content not usually of much interest to me. But this issue is redeemed by the excellent Arun Quay feature and the subtle colour photos. Canada St quite interesting, no change in the rest. l'll look more carefully in future. No doubt others will disagree!

Dava

• RMweb Premium

Not all strictly relevant to my interests (so why is there no magazine called "Edwardian Rhymney Railway Modelling"?) but I read the whole issue with interest and learned something from almost all the articles.

That black and white teaser shot is superb. I honestly thought it was a prototype photo until I read the caption. Another layout to look forward to.

Jonathan

• Like 1

Still awaiting my copy here in the former Spanish colony. Nigel Bird charged my account for it last week so it will arrive soon?

Not today though as the US Postal service now sends me an email every day I have mail with a scanned image of the incoming mail for the day. Unfortunately just two pieces of junk mail. Would ruin their business model to filter junk mail like spam.

Now I have to find out what is happening to the new issue of the Southern Way.