Legomanbiffo Modern DMU's

charliepetty

The Website will becoming live with the following updates, when our Webmaster is back from an operation in Hospital over next couple of weeks:

We are revamping all of our DMU projects with regional accents for the passenger announcements and feature upto 16 CV Changeable Destinations on most projects:

Arriva Trains Wales: Classes 142-143-150-153 Either South Wales,  Mid Wales or North Wales.

First Great Western: Classes 142-143-150-153 Either Bristol Area or Devon/Cornwall

Scotrail: Classes 156-158-170 Scottish Guard from Central Belt

Other areas planned are:   East Midlands Trains (Nottinghamshire), Northern (Newcastle), Northern (Yorkshire) or Northern (Lancashire)

Wy I Bonny Lad,  me duck, ile sithe later.              

Ian & Charlie

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

We are revamping all of our DMU projects with regional accents for the passenger announcements and feature upto 16 CV Changeable Destinations on most projects:

Arriva Trains Wales: Classes 142-143-150-153 Either South Wales,  Mid Wales or North Wales.

Dual language, Saesneg & Cymraeg ;)

When I moved to Wales in 2009 I enrolled for Welsh lessons at the local college. Until then, I never realised that there are actually 2 versions of the Welsh language, North Walian & South Walian.

I would sit in evening class practicising the lessons and then rush home to impress my partner, who is Welsh first language. She couold hardly understand a word I was saying, as our course material, being affiliated to Cardiff university was all South Walian, whereas Deborah only speaks North Walian !

When I moved to Wales in 2009 I enrolled for Welsh lessons at the local college. Until then, I never realised that there are actually 2 versions of the Welsh language, North Walian & South Walian.

I would sit in evening class practicising the lessons and then rush home to impress my partner, who is Welsh first language. She couold hardly understand a word I was saying, as our course material, being affiliated to Cardiff university was all South Walian, whereas Deborah only speaks North Walian !

We are not actually speaking Welsh, just saying destinations with a Cardiff Accent!    I cannot pronounce Penrhiwceiber or Ystrad Mynach !

Charlie

Edited by charliepetty
  • Like 1

Ooops !   :O