If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hello Everyone!

jbmccarthy

Good evening everyone, I registered today. My name is Joseph McCarthy, I have recently moved home, and wish to build a model railway. I'm planning a simple shunting layout which could fit in the back of a Ford Fiesta.

I'm not sure how active I'm going to be, due to a new addition to the family any moment now. But when he decides to give me a chance I hope to try and progress. I have always browsed this site and found the standard of layouts fantastic, and the knowledge within the forum priceless.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and happy modelling.

Joe

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Good evening everyone, I registered today. My name is Joseph McCarthy, I have recently moved home, and wish to build a model railway. I'm planning a simple shunting layout which could fit in the back of a Ford Fiesta.

I'm not sure how active I'm going to be, due to a new addition to the family any moment now. But when he decides to give me a chance I hope to try and progress. I have always browsed this site and found the standard of layouts fantastic, and the knowledge within the forum priceless.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and happy modelling.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the model railway and the imminent new addition to the family.

Regards, Ian.