JLTRT paint supplier.

Hi all.

Having used the JLTRT Sprayaway range before, I was disappointed to find that these had been discontinued. I have had trouble finding a decent Halfords equivelant to Rail Blue, so decided to try and find out who the JLTRT supplier was and see If I could get hold of some of the paint.

I'm not 100% sure about advertising and recommending products on the website here, (perhaps AndyY or one of the mods can ok the next bit), but I am happy to provide details, (either via PM or posting here), on the company address etc and the order numbers for Rail Blue, Rail Yellow, Rail Grey, Brunswick Green and Sherwood Green to enable easy ordering.

I'm certain the full range of colours could be replicated, I just had to send a sample of the required shades to the company and they matched it up.

Anywho, pending an OK from the mods, I will hopefully be able to give more details.

Cheers.

Sean.

Hi all.

Andy Y has OK'd me to post further, so the supplier of these aerosol paints is Jawel paints, based in the West Mids, (B66 2QY).

The paint codes used on the invoice and their JLTRT equivelants are listed below.

18C39, (PWSA 011), Rail Blue.

RAL 7047, (PWSA 012), Rail Grey.

RAL 1004, (PWSA 013), Warning Panel Yellow.

BS 226, (PWSA 016), Sherwood Green.

RAL 6011, (PWSA 026), Brunswick Green.

The sprays are the same as the JLTRT paints, using the same nozzles and are the same size can and retail at £10.00 per can + VAT.

Hope the above is of some use to you all.

Cheers.

Sean.

Thanks that is really useful. Which code would I need to order Jawels?

Dave.

If you pop onto the website, all the detail is on there and they also take paypal too as a payment option. I actually called them up and found them to be very helpful.

You need to use the Jawel code as the JLTRT ones are now obsolete.

Cheers.

Sean.

I didn't realise they were on ebay Red Devil, but yes, those are the same type of can currently to be found in my man cupboard waiting for warmer weather.....

Cheers.

Sean.

• 1 month later...

I use a badger, me.

Be interesting to find a picture of BR blue Allegro or Anglia though just so you knew the paint would be in Halfords.

So this JLTRT, is it all that Stuff Pete W had on his stall at Warley.Looked pretty good for those of us of the compressor age.

It is a shame if hes stop doing his paint range,just when i was about to swap from that Oxford stuff.

Still good to see there's a replacement available.

Halfords branches generally can mix paint up for you but i dont really know what you need for evidence.Allegros are quite hard to come by.

but i got some mixed for a Mazda 6 a year or two ago. Try the branch in Scarborough next RSG parks up.

(Enough rambling on filling the thread with drivel Andrew get back to the wagons and valve gear.)

regards

Andy(ad1968)

Archived