Crikey, I must update this more often!
My current workbench projects - alongside the complete "re-scenicification" of Southwich - are as follows:
- 37 100
- 37 883 (currently on hiatus as I can't stand the sight of the damned thing - ViTrains 37/4 donor bodyshell; 'nuff said)
- 25 279 redux (found a 'cratered bodyside door' shell to replace the existing '2-inch proud bodyside door' one)
- 25 027 redux (too faded; Bachmann replacement chassis to be fitted)
- As-yet-unspecified Hornby/Bachmann hybrid 2.5-window 25/2
- 47 278 with Stratford Silver roof
- 821 "GREYHOUND", in commemoration of my recently-departed 45mph Couch Potato (RIP, sweetheart)
- Wagons - too numerous to mention; vans, Engineers' stock and mineral wagons
- Volvo F88 artic (long-term; still researching a period livery)
- Dodge Commando BR tool/mess wagon (found an ex-Commando body serving as a shelter at my friends' shooting ground - tape/clipboard/sketchy mission imminent)
Need to get my priorities straight, clearly... Watch this space.