The BRDatabase website has had connection issues recently and this is a quick headsup.
The hosting company, who have been less than helpful, have denied access to parts of the database because of high cpu and high RAM hits. I fixed some errors recently and this has meant a refresh of the cache files which is putting a heavy load on the server. I am in the process of removing some of the worst queries and replacing them with 'data warehouse' tables which essentially means that the server will be under a smaller load.
I am looking to move away from the hosting company - they recently increased their basic plan cost by 500% and removed interactive chat support. So I am looking elsewhere, but the cost of running the website has increased considerably since I started. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.
As for the data, I have completely refreshed everything (offline) from 1946 to 1968 with the exception of a handful of months in 1965/6 which I will add in the next week or so. Then I will check the quality of the data and once that is done, BRDatabase should be much more accurate and reliable. Also, the facelift is imminent ...
In the meantime, I apologise for the problems everyone is facing and I hope to get them resolved as soon as possible. That might mean a bit of downtime for maintenance, so please bear with me.