Introducing our new magazines...

SteveCole

• Administrators

Hi all,

I have great delight in announcing that Warners Group Publications (owners of BRM, RMweb and three leading model railway exhibitions) has recently acquired three new railway titles: Narrow Gauge World, GardenRail and Traction.

All three magazines benefit from an extremely passionate and knowledgeable  editorial and design team, which I am really looking forward to working with to further grow the titles. The editors are Andrew Charman (Narrow Gauge World), Stephen Rabone (Traction) and David Williams (GardenRail).

We won't be making any big changes to the titles (don't change what isn't broken) but believe we can further strengthen the titles by improving the modelling content with help from BRM and the magazine's trusted writers. We will also be working hard to broaden the distribution of each magazine! We'll keep everyone updated on changes as and when they occur. 

We have set-up individual Forums for each magazine (click on the links above) which can be found within the 'Media' section on RMweb. The editors will soon be contributing to the site so please make them feel welcome.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to post them here. I, along with the editors, will keep an eye on the topic.

Steve

Publisher

post-14186-0-30607900-1446040541_thumb.jpg

post-14186-0-91486300-1446040552_thumb.jpg

post-14186-0-49631500-1446040564_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

i have seen the email flyer sent to me today and it looks interesting. I already my BRM on Andriod using Pocketmags. Will it be similar in that I will be unable to save my purchases to my SD card? I have too many issues with managing the limited memory on my Samsung tablet?  David

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't picked up a copy of Traction in years, although it used to be my "go to" mag for real railway stuff. If distribution becomes improved in the Lincoln area then I'm all for it, as tracking down a copy is hard, even when trekking into town and calling at WH Smiths. (BRM is usually picked up at Sainsburys, but I've never seen Traction in there.)

I haven't picked up a copy of Traction in years, although it used to be my "go to" mag for real railway stuff. If distribution becomes improved in the Lincoln area then I'm all for it, as tracking down a copy is hard, even when trekking into town and calling at WH Smiths. (BRM is usually picked up at Sainsburys, but I've never seen Traction in there.)

I'm fairly sure I've seen Traction in Newark WHS. Occasionally call at the Lincoln Sainsburys at Tritton Road but cannot recall seeing it in there before.

Archived