Historical drawings of Economical facing point locks

Junctionmad

I'm looking to do a 3 D printed model of economical FPL , non working of course. I'm particularly interested in any historical drawings that may exist in various signalling books .

Perhaps forumities might be able to unearth some drawings

Anything from 1900 on , should suffice to let me scale my idea into a cad drawings

I'm especially interested any Raikway Signalling company E-FPLs.

Thanks

Dave

Nice , however they are ordinary FPLs not economical FPLS , you can see there is separate point rodding to operate the blades and also to operate the lock

Dave

Nice , however they are ordinary FPLs not economical FPLS , you can see there is separate point rodding to operate the blades and also to operate the lock

Dave

'fraid not Dave, there is one combined rodding run from the box and the escapement crank driving the blades across is located in the cess, the fpl bolt itself has to be a through bolt locking at both ends, not the standard in/out style. Essentially these are the same concept as usually used for compressed air point machines.

Regards

'fraid not Dave, there is one combined rodding run from the box and the escapement crank driving the blades across is located in the cess, the fpl bolt itself has to be a through bolt locking at both ends, not the standard in/out style. Essentially these are the same concept as usually used for compressed air point machines.

Regards

i stand fully corrected 

Archived