2018 Overseas modelling new releases

PaulRhB

• RMweb Gold

Bemo HOm/e too and an announcement that they will be doing several updates throughout the year rather than just toyfair time

http://www.bemo-modellbahn.de/index.php?id=321

"en: After the recent success of our “Summer News” we would like to broaden the way in which we announce New Items over the coming years. To this end instead of just twice yearly updates at Nuremberg Toy Fair and in autumn we will announce new moulds and developments throughout the year in order to reduce the time between conception and delivery. Even colour and number variant information will be released at short notice.

This leaflet only reflects new items for the first half of 2018. There will be a lot more to come over the coming months."

Flyer

http://www.bemo-modellbahn.de/fileadmin/bemo/files/downloads/Neuheiten_H0e_m_2018_webversion_hoch.pdf

post-6968-0-28619600-1516973603_thumb.png

• RMweb Gold

Jealous! I've had a funny affection for these locos for more than 50 years, still have to catch sight of one. Today Amazon delivered a delightful book about Wolkenstein - Jöhstadt, and I await one on Hetzdorf - Eppendorf, both lines being IVk strongholds. A book about them sits next to me as I type. Sad really.....

• Like 1

Jealous! I've had a funny affection for these locos for more than 50 years, still have to catch sight of one. Today Amazon delivered a delightful book about Wolkenstein - Jöhstadt, and I await one on Hetzdorf - Eppendorf, both lines being IVk strongholds. A book about them sits next to me as I type. Sad really.....

Come on Ian! For about the same price as one of the models, you could probably get yourself over to Saxony to have a look. For the price of a second one, you could take Sherry with you. It is a lovely part of the world and very hospitable. Our visit is documented here. Happy to offer any advice that would help your trip. 

Best wishes

Eric

• RMweb Gold

I do meet some lovely people on here. Encouraging or what?

Sherry and I are in discussion about this. We would pack the car and drive from here. Maybe a stopover but no hanging about until we hit Saxony. Where to go though - i.e. which ones to miss? Bertsdorf and Dippoldiswalde seem certain targets, but what about Rugen? After all, I first heard of the Rugensche Kleinbahn when I was 15. OTOH some of the others from that first read of European Railways magazine, Trusetal Bahn, Wolkenstein and Hetzdorf are all now closed, so do I waste time chasing their ghosts? And I want to do the rest of the Harz system.

Sherry is here in March. We can confer. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Like 1