Hi Everyone.

Thanks for your support guys, I have took a quick photo so you can see where I am at with the backscene.

It's made from different photos in magazines cut out and stuck together to make one.

Here is a photo:

post-9096-0-56654100-1527799797_thumb.jpg

More soon.

Jerry.

post-9096-0-56654100-1527799797_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi Jerry fantastic modelling mate I like how you can follow the road along the lane.:)

Thanks Everyone for your replies and kind words.

I'm going to do a bit more work on the backscene today but first I'm off to the doctors for my results.

I am experimenting with the photos at the moment so the backscene may change, I'm not happy with the warehouse ( how it looks ) so will have to get a nice so it blends in.

Jerry.

Hi Everyone.

I have been busy with the backscene but is at last finished ( well the back bit of it is ).

This was made from various photos scrounged from magazines and carefully cut out and stuck onto cardboard.

Here is a photo:

post-9096-0-64520100-1527963809_thumb.jpg

I'm going to finish the rest of the backscene ( above bridge ) and then start on ground work.

More soon.

Jerry.

• Like 7

Guest ShildonShunter

Very nice Jerry your little micro layout is real!y taking shape now and I like the idea of using pictures from magazines to create a backscene, very creative Jerry.;)

Backscene looks great, particularly the 3D effect you get with the picture stuck to the back of your scratchbuild factory.

Incidentally, the blue surface it’s on really sets the layout off, perhaps a blue fascia would work too?

Thanks Everyone for your kind replies.

I hadn't thought about a fascia but I may add one and the blue would look good too.

Going to be busy today so I may do a small bit of work to the layout tonight.

More soon.

Jerry.

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi Everyone.

I have managed to do a bit more to the layout, I will post a photo later.

Jerry.

Hi Jerry will look forward to seeing your photo mate,:)

Thanks Kevin and Rodshaw for your replies.

Hi everyone.

I have done some more work on the layout, started ballasting and added some greenery.

I'm not sure about the ( represented ) trees above the bridge but it would be easy to take it off if they don't grow on me.

Here is a photo of how it looks now:

post-9096-0-62354300-1528374447_thumb.jpg

More soon.

Jerry.

• Like 6

Thanks Kevin and Martin for your kind replies.

Unfortunately I was taken to hospital by ambulance a few days ago due to a health scare, luckily it was nothing life threatening but it was a very scary experience.

I have to take things very easy and have no stress so things are going to be as and when until I can get properly sorted out.

Thank you to everyone for your support and kind words about my layouts.

More when I can.

Jerry.

Guest ShildonShunter

Thanks Kevin and Martin for your kind replies.

Unfortunately I was taken to hospital by ambulance a few days ago due to a health scare, luckily it was nothing life threatening but it was a very scary experience.

I have to take things very easy and have no stress so things are going to be as and when until I can get properly sorted out.

Thank you to everyone for your support and kind words about my layouts.

More when I can.

Jerry.

Jerry you take care of yourself mate only do what you can when you can.:)

Sorry to hear of your health scare Jerry, hope you are able to take it easy.

Your latest micro is looking really effective, I think the bridge actually looks better with the trees than it would without them (ie if it was just the backscene behind the bridge).

Best wishes,

Martyn.

Thanks Everyone for your support and nice comments etc.

I haven't done anymore to the layout as I have been taking it very easy on just reading modelling magazines / books.

I will do some work on the layout when I can, trouble is, looking in books etc gives you ideas for other layouts.

Jerry.

Hello Jim.

Thank you for your nice words and those track plans/layout ideas, I do like those.

I will add some of my ideas too at some point.

I do have a an artists box that I bought for a pound at a car boot sale, I'm going to put a layout in it at some point, I do seem to like the small sidings, goods yard type of layout at the moment.

Please feel free to add your own plans, ideas everyone.

Jerry.

Hi Everyone.

Due to ill health I haven't done anymore to the layout but good news is I'm feeling slightly better, I have good and bad days, so I will do some more modelling soon if I carry on getting better.

Jerry.