Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

How big do you think?

136526869_SEVENMILLSSIDINGS2020-Copy(2).png.ba3145f6f39f9b2ca3947e569d8173ba.png

Thanks Andy, 

I'd gone back probably 70 odd pages and couldn't find that!  Maybe I need a trip to Specsavers!!!

Rich

• Like 2

And a Picture as well for those who don't like the Videos. Taken from the Mills Lane Bridge before the Fuel Pumps were removed.

IMG_2790.JPG.541abdb6b3097cf1986be64641a8276c.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 15
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium

I must say, Andy, that SMS is a really interesting and inspiring layout - and that's from an S7 pre grouping modeller. Your scenic work is excellent and a source of ideas for me and the realism you achieve I think is admirable. I find that if I start to lose my mojo at times, a visit to SMS can often kick start it. Well done and thank you, keep it up.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, pwr said:

Excellent video Andy. I have to say the sound on that 'Dutch' 33 is mighty impressive particularly the slow speed flange squeal!

Paul R

Thanks Paul, I have that function turned on all the time and so any movement produces the sound which it very realistic I feel.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dave Hunt said:

I must say, Andy, that SMS is a really interesting and inspiring layout - and that's from an S7 pre grouping modeller. Your scenic work is excellent and a source of ideas for me and the realism you achieve I think is admirable. I find that if I start to lose my mojo at times, a visit to SMS can often kick start it. Well done and thank you, keep it up.

Dave

Thanks Dave for such kind words, I get times when I go off the boil, and then have a serious look at my Loco Fleet and the Mojo soon returns.

• Like 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, pwr said:

When do you anticipate the next video Andy?

Paul R

6 hours ago, Andrew P said:

About 20 minutes, its just processing on You Tube now, Paul.

Wow talk about superb customer service :D

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A nice pair of Choppers sitting in Seven Mills Sidings.

20156 in Railfreight and 20142 awaiting its replacement cab side numbers.

EDIT= To say that the Cab Side Numbers were fitted several weeks ago, and this is quite an old photo.

DSCF4636.JPG.34355225889e103b89267f36ffe7a528.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 17

36 minutes ago, David Bell said:

Great picture of the choppers and loved the video.

Cheers

David

Cheers David, and glad you liked the Video, there will be another next Friday all being well.

I went back a bit through my albums to find the pic of the 20's. they doo look good, but better now that the Blue one has its Cab Side Numbers on.:good:

Edited by Andrew P

8 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers David, and glad you liked the Video, there will be another next Friday all being well.

Great stuff Andy. It has become something of a ritual in this household for Saturday mornings! Get up, make coffee then watch your weekly video - what a  great start to the weekend

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Just now, David Bell said:

Great stuff Andy. It has become something of a ritual in this household for Saturday mornings! Get up, make coffee then watch your weekly video - what a  great start to the weekend

That sounds good, next weeks one is about half done, so I'll finish that off after the weekend. Again it involves doing some scenic work, but enough said for now.

• Like 1