Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

8 hours ago, Physicsman said:

Andy, thanks for the positive feedback re. my clouds and sky.

It was fun to do and worked out better than I expected. But nice to have the result judged by somebody with an artist's eye.

Jeff

Thanks and your welcome, although not sure I would call mine an artist's eye.:notme:

6 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Got to say Andy not one of my favourites not sure what their performance is like. But the livery is great.

They sound wonderful too, see Eastleigh Videos above.

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

Is that Seven Foot pond forming there ... one hopes the car can float given that rain has been coming down for two hours like that now!

A colony of great crested newts will be moving in soon, and then you’ll be in trouble should you ever want to change anything! 

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

Is that Seven Foot pond forming there ... one hopes the car can float given that rain has been coming down for two hours like that now!

Any water that gets into the car will run back out of the rust holes in the floor Rich.:laugh:

• Funny 4

36 minutes ago, pwr said:

I guess Lazy Joe doesn't bother to turn out on days like this?

Paul R

Yep Paul, Fair weather man, just like me of a morning, if its dull, cold windy, wet, threatening, snowy, Icey, then I don't go for a morning walk. I am, the Sunshine man.:dancer:

Today I'm off to Eastleigh later for some much needed inspiration and maybe some retail theropy.

NOTE = AC Models is currently only open Tuesday, Friday and Saturday whilst undergoing extensions and improvements inside the shop.

10 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Yep Paul, Fair weather man, just like me of a morning, if its dull, cold windy, wet, threatening, snowy, Icey, then I don't go for a morning walk. I am, the Sunshine man.:dancer:

Today I'm off to Eastleigh later for some much needed inspiration and maybe some retail theropy.

NOTE = AC Models is currently only open Tuesday, Friday and Saturday whilst undergoing extensions and improvements inside the shop.

Looking forward to seeing what you get!

Paul R

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pwr said:

Looking forward to seeing what you get!

Paul R

A good purchase but nothing of any consequence that can be posted on here,:o  unless you want a picture of a sausage roll.:D

• Funny 2

I could not believe the amount of rust on the sides of the Class 70's above the wording = Freightliner. The Colas ones were the same and all around the door handles as well.

IMG_4945.JPG.8af2f1bedc3bd8a16fca8b0e403faf1b.JPG

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
22 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Any water that gets into the car will run back out of the rust holes in the floor Rich.:laugh:

Course! I forgot that little point ... that assuming the welds between the front and back portion of the two wrecks hold out :)

11 hours ago, pwr said:

I guess Lazy Joe doesn't bother to turn out on days like this?

Paul R

Ah! I haven't seen much of him on good days let alone bad Paul ... I think he's taken Covid isolation to a new level personally ....

9 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

A good purchase but nothing of any consequence that can be posted on here,:o  unless you want a picture of a sausage roll.:D

Oh for the love of god Andy no!!! Especially not ig its a Greggs, you'll be making me hungry .... where did I put that Steak Bake??? :nono:

Hehe

Rich

• Funny 1