changing point direction on screen to match on layout ECoS 50210

mason

After some advice, i need to match the point throw on the screen to the point direction on the layout, how do i do this on the screen on the ECoS 50210

Hi Neil

When I set up my points, any that did not match the panel mimic was corrected by changing the DCC feed wires on the switchpilot.

Regards

John

Interesting. I know nothing about ECoS system but was led to believe it was top kit. In my humble Railmaster software you can do this with ticking "reverse polarity" when setting up the points. Does ECoS not have a similar function?

• RMweb Gold

With the ECoS you can "mirror" the point and then rotate it and it should match to how you want to go, its a bit difficult to explain, but with all its features the layout panels could do with a bit of an overhaul :)

Interesting. I know nothing about ECoS system but was led to believe it was top kit. In my humble Railmaster software you can do this with ticking "reverse polarity" when setting up the points. Does ECoS not have a similar function?

• RMweb Premium

I'd been grappling with this for a while - I use servos via Megapoints boards so no wires to reverse. I could do it for single points in JMRI, but then I ended up with a mismatch between JMRI and the onscreen ECoS diagram, and I couldn't rectify crossovers on JMRI. The Megapoints boards have a reverse polarity button for each individual output though, so managed to resolve it. No help to you unless you also use Megapoints mind!