Marcway site not available?

boxbrownie

• RMweb Premium

I decided to look at what is available in EM RTR track after hearing the news about Peco being commissioned to supply the EMGS with track, but upon searching for MARCWAY for ready built point I found the website stopped working yesterday apparently!

Are they still in business or just useless at paying their bills for the internet?

Edited by boxbrownie

• RMweb Premium

I decided to look at what is available in EM RTR track after hearing the news about Peco being commissioned to supply the EMGS with track, but upon searching for MARCWAY for ready built point I found the website stopped working yesterday apparently!

Are they still in business or just useless at paying their bills for the internet?

It looks like the latter, since it seems not to exist.

Edit to add, its probably the domain name renewal, that hasn't been paid, rather than their internet.

Edited by kevinlms

• RMweb Gold

If their site is hosted, directly or indirectly, by Heart Internet they had a server problem on Monday afternoon and running on into the evening.

During that time websites they host came up with the site unavailable message.

I couldn't access mine www.ngtrains.com either to view it or to update it.

All was sorted by about 11pm same day (might have been sorted earlier but that's when I looked)

• RMweb Premium

try the telephone, they are a shop ;)

If I knew what I wanted and was wishing to order I would, but I have no idea what the Range consists of and I doubt I would be welcome on the phone for an hour trying to get them to describe exactly what items are available, price and dimensions etc.

Simple really