Changing username

SJS

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Andy,

Another one for you on this theme I'm afraid...  Peter BB has pointed out, quite rightly, that it is foolish of me to use my internet address as my user-name...would it be possible for you to advise me on how to change it to "Caradoc Rd" please, as like Chris Knight my pc skills are very limited...

With grateful thanks in deepest antiicpation for your help!

Jonathan

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hi Andy,

Another one for you on this theme I'm afraid...  Peter BB has pointed out, quite rightly, that it is foolish of me to use my internet address as my user-name...would it be possible for you to advise me on how to change it to "Caradoc Rd" please, as like Chris Knight my pc skills are very limited...

With grateful thanks in deepest antiicpation for your help!

Jonathan

Done. :)

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Hi Andy, just finally managed to sign up after several attempts over the months, but would prefer not to use my real name. Perhaps you could change it to Ficksberglion.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by Phil Waterfield
bad spelling !

• 2 months later...
On 04/05/2021 at 11:03, Phil Waterfield said:

Hi Andy, just finally managed to sign up after several attempts over the months, but would prefer not to use my real name. Perhaps you could change it to Ficksberglion.

Thanks in anticipation.

So sorry I missed seeing this Phil.

I spotted in the J27 topic that you'd joined and thought "what's he doing here?" :biggrin_mini2: and looked up your posts.

Anyway I've made the change and hope you're keeping ok?

7 hours ago, NorthenElectric91 said:

Hi,

Would it be possible to change my username to just Northern Electric, Northern-Electric or Northern_Electric, or anything similar with correct spelling of Northern and no numbers?   Cheers!

Now done.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mike Bellamy said:

Andy can't see every reply in every topic and so the best way to contact is by PM, sending a report, or adding a tag to their user name like this  @AY Mod

How do you do those tags please.  I have never made them to work.