Glitch that returns me to homepage

Hello,

Hope this is the right spot.

Since the update, this has happened at least 3 times to me while browsing.  Most recently just before Im posting this.    

When reading a topic the page will suddenly, without input, refresh and redirect to the homepage.  This is not me clicking a prompt on screen as I can no longer return to the previous page using the back arrow, nor does it appear in my web history as a closed tab.  I cant actually find any evidence of ever being on the page at all, as it then still shows up in the "new unread content" feed I have set up. 

Im lost as to why I would be redirected to the homepage while I am currently active in a specific page with no input from me.  Its like the website forgets the page Ive opened and instead redirects me to the landing page.  

Has anyone had something similar?

• Agree 1

• Moderators

A couple of people have reported similar. I have had a couple of instances when I've clicked on a link to something since removed, which is understandable in a way but disorientating. I'm keeping an eye on it to try and diagnose it.

2 hours ago, AY Mod said:

A couple of people have reported similar. I have had a couple of instances when I've clicked on a link to something since removed, which is understandable in a way but disorientating. I'm keeping an eye on it to try and diagnose it.

Thanks.

Definitely its not happening on content deleted while I was reading, as its still findable afterwards. 

• RMweb Gold

I've experienced it too, but nearly always when clicking on "load more activity" when I'm browsing new posts.  I think there was probably no more to load but I'm not sure. 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, RFS said:

I've experienced it too, but nearly always when clicking on "load more activity" when I'm browsing new posts.  I think there was probably no more to load but I'm not sure. 

Strange as I always have just gotten the "No new content" mark at the bottom, never redirected doing that.

Its always when Im IN a topic.  Usually when Im halfway through reading a sentence!