Hornby CUSTOMER CARE

mswjr

A BIG Thankyou to Hornby, I had a West country loco with broken valve gear, A screw worked loose on a wheel and in turn bent the rods, Hornby told me to send it back to them, And returned it to me a few days later with a New chassis and a detail pack, All free of charge, I was willing to pay and i did expect them not to repair it as i weathered the loco my self, So very good service Many Thanks to them.

• Like 12
  • Agree 3
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

13 hours ago, mswjr said:

A BIG Thankyou to Hornby, I had a West country loco with broken valve gear, A screw worked loose on a wheel and in turn bent the rods, Hornby told me to send it back to them, And returned it to me a few days later with a New chassis and a detail pack, All free of charge, I was willing to pay and i did expect them not to repair it as i weathered the loco my self, So very good service Many Thanks to them.

Typical Hornby service I've received over the years. Top marks to them. Really appreciate it. I rarely do have issues with Hornby products, but when I do they've gone over and above to help and assist me.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

• RMweb Premium

Same sentiments here. We had a couple of issues with the sound fitted 08 that we had renamed and renumbered "Gronk" for our GMRC layout "Santa's Globetrotting Vacation". It seems a faulty motor was killing the decoders. It was turned around promptly by Hornby and worked sweetly all weekend at our Basingstoke exhibition. It will be running again at Haywards Heath on May 11th. Thanks Hornby.

post-11458-0-69029700-1541498365_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ian Morgan
re-loaded image
  • Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1