Guildex - new 7mm product announcements/updates

dpgibbons

Announcements/updates I've gleaned from the web so far:

Heljan - refurb Class 31, CCT, new Mk 1s 

Minerva - 97xx mod kit for 57xx, Manning Wardle in black

Darstead - Black 5 (per Ellis Clark website)

Buzz Models - Class 84 electric

Dapol - No new announcements. Bubble cars, Sentinel, 14xx, Turbot, and newer version 08 out this year. 45xx and Mk1's out in February.

Do please add to the list

Edited by dpgibbons
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 3

We launched 5 new kits  over the weekend. GER/LD&ECR/GCR/LNER 10ton  brake van, LSWR/SR Refrigerator van, LBSCR/SR 6 plank coal wagon, GER/LNER 5 plank open and a fitted version or our popular GER/LNER vent van. All are available as either kits or ready to run (to order).

Marc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

And Jim's Connoisseur kit for an ex-GE F3 2-4-2T (the tank version of the E4 2-4-0), produced jointly with Robin Arkinstall and John Gardner, was also on sale - picked up my pre-order :D

The Drewry does appear in his latest catalogue as expected end 2019/early 2020.

Andy Beaton (Ragstone) is also fast repackaging the former Agenoria 7mm scale kits, so keep an eye open for them too. The Ragstone range of locomotive and rolling stock parts and lineside oddities such as water cranes, buffer stops and suchlike has to be seen to be believed, let alone the other kits.

Phil Healey-Pearce (Intentio) had a builder's yard full of new precision laser-cut kits.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

Heljan also had a split box 37/0 on the stand with some minor improvements (its got the fuel tanks off the center panel 37/0 which are thinner) so I would expect to see these re-released in the not too distant future.

Buzz models also had a test print of their forth coming FEA spine wagon and OHLE masts.