Sign in to follow this  
brickfan3341

Roco Br146 Pantograph spares\alternative

I have a Ho Roco Dbag Br.146 German Electric locomotive Catalogue number 62500 that has two broken pantographs . The spares sheet show the spare as Roco Part No. 85383. There are a few listed on ebay but they are quite expensive with shipping to the UK.

Would anyone know if  there is a cheaper Sommerfeldt or Piko alternative of the correct type ?  Prototypical Technical details indicate a DSA 200-350 type .  

8 hours ago, brickfan3341 said:

I have a Ho Roco Dbag Br.146 German Electric locomotive Catalogue number 62500 that has two broken pantographs . The spares sheet show the spare as Roco Part No. 85383. There are a few listed on ebay but they are quite expensive with shipping to the UK.

Have you tried the Roco spare parts service direct? I have always found them to be most helpful...

https://www.roco.cc/en/service/spareparts/index.html

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I have ordered from Roco before and they are very reasonable on postage. Ebay sellers on the other hand don,t seem to adjust for size

Edited by brickfan3341
Error

Posted (edited)

Yes, that was my first stop. The part is listed as not currently available. Not sure if that means out of stock just for now or they wont be restocking.

Edited by brickfan3341
Error

Another option is order through Gaugemaster, I broke a bogie on a 232 and it took a while but I did get a replacement as it was out of stock at the factory and I just paid U.K. postage.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1