Has anyone received a C&L order in the last few weeks? I have one from 31st March but no updates. Emails not answered and phone ringing out. 

EMGS order on the same day came within a few days. 

Yep.  Got two deliveries last week, one was delayed due to a problem with the laser cutting machine ( I ordered some mdf timbers).  But, all good.  The chap is rather run off his feet due to excessive on-line orders and is limiting post office visits to minimise risk.  

I suggest keep trying his phone, he does answer or calls back when free.

Cheers ... Alan

• Like 1

Had a text from Phil last week and it seemed all was fine, if Phil is missing something he tends to hold on to orders if he thinks new stock is due in

I am hopefully waiting for a small order later this week, after placing it with him last week. He is understandably limiting trips to the Post Office. He is, as has been said very busy, perhaps that will make up for no shows, who knows he might even find doing more online is more profitable?

I made an order just over a week ago,arrived today, and i must say how well packaged it was.

Posted (edited)
On 15/04/2020 at 15:23, Stephen Freeman said:

I am hopefully waiting for a small order later this week, after placing it with him last week. He is understandably limiting trips to the Post Office. He is, as has been said very busy, perhaps that will make up for no shows, who knows he might even find doing more online is more profitable?

Sadly not turned up yet. Mind you deliveries from elsewhere are also a bit hit and miss at the moment. now 28 April nearly 3 weeks for a couple of products in stock. I think he must be getting a bit over-whelmed at the moment.

Edited by Stephen Freeman
update

I spoke to him on the phone today sorting out an order. He is very busy but he sounded like he was managing to methodically get things done and even had time for a short chat.

(You know that thing like at shows when you're chatting to the guy on the stand and you don't know whether to continue your pleasant chat or let them do some actual business :)

My wife used to work for a small on-line retail business and we need to bear in mind there is a lot to do to run a enterprise like that - it's not just the fulfilling of orders - so everyone should try their best to be patient with businesses large and small.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1