Transfers for milk tankers

As a first step towards attempting building before fully taking the plunge I thought I'd try unpainted RTR stock first.

I have acquired an unpainted Dapol milk tanker and am planning to finish it in Unigate silver (or aluminium?), although soot would seem to be the 'normal' colour, with the silver/aluminium being the theoretical colour.

Struggled to find the appropriate transfers (Unigate Creameries, plus running number) though. Anyone know if these are available?

Hi.....I have used www.blacksquaredecals.co.uk in the past......Ian is very good at creating any transfers you may require....just contact him with a picture and size and colour and he is very quick to sort you out.....I have been very pleased with his results......dave Brighty.....

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

44 minutes ago, Brighty1674 said:

Hi.....I have used www.blacksquaredecals.co.uk in the past......Ian is very good at creating any transfers you may require....just contact him with a picture and size and colour and he is very quick to sort you out.....I have been very pleased with his results......dave Brighty.....

Cheers!