Z21 Decoder Help

GB

Thanks, I used this when I did set up the decoder, but I could not find the part where you find the decoder address. At the moment I have lights plugged in but they only flash when turned on, instead of remaining on. To change this I need the decoder address but have no idea where to find it.

The decoder address is set dependent upon the addresses set for the points. Each group of 4 points will have its own "decoder address"

Look at the examples on pages 33& 34.

1) You press the programming button on the unit to put it into the correct programming mode.

2) On the Z21 app, assuming you have a Z21 command station, you add a point and give it an address, e.g address 1.

3) with the point decoder in programming mode you activate the point in the app, this causes the outputs on the point decoder to be set to addresses 1 to 8, and for the decoder address to be set to 1 for outputs 1 - 4 and to 2 for outputs 5 - 8.

In step 3 above, if you were to activate a point with an address of 9 then the outputs would be programmed from 9 to 16 and the decoder addresses would be set to  3 & 4.

Regards,

John P