DMG Electech - Electronic components

Tomathee

Just thought I'd leave a post for somewhere I didn't see in search results by way of a recommendation, used to be known as Andy Lowe Electronics if that makes any difference. Saw the advert in one of the magazines so went for a browse as they had something I hadn't been able to find in my local shop or from some brief searching of the usual online suspects. I ended up buying several other items relating to jobs on my to do list - cable ties, terminal blocks, wire etc, as they all seemed a fair price and it should give me enough to get on with for several weeks without needing to go shopping (online) again. Ordered Saturday afternoon, received a polite email on Monday that they didn't have enough of one of my items ordered to dispatch all together. Was given the option of having the bulk of the order sent with the outstanding to follow once back in stock, or exchanging the remaining items for a different size (adhesive cable clips for under the board, so nothing life or death). Went for exchange figuring the extra cost to them of sending me a few slightly larger clips would be less than a separate postage charge to them for a second dispatch when the remainder came into stock, either size would be suitable for me. Duly dispatched and arrived today, would use again :good:.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1