where can I get drawings or diagrams, transfers, photos of Ermefer bogie wine tanks that transported Cinzano wine to a bottling plant in Telford

I am trying to build some ERMEFER bogie wine tanks that transported wine from Europe to a bottling plant in Telford (Shropshire) in the 1980's I have downloaded all photos by Paul Bartlett but still need details of the tank fillers, walkways and all the brake actuaters and unloading pipes.  I have several grainy slides of them at Wellington goods yard but didn't take any close ups  if anyone knows where I can get some details I would be over the moon. I have attached one of my own photo's to show what they looked like.

cinzano wine tanks in trip 19 Coton Hill to Bescot   Welling.jpg

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=ermefer&_sacat=0

Not the cheapest option, but they are out there.

I've got some Fleischmann 4 w tanks for a similar project.

Mike.

Edited by Enterprisingwestern
To change ridiculous link which came from god knows where.

Thank you for replying to my problem but I have recently discovered the barrowmore group's website with a lot of working diagrams of said wine tanks giving me the ability to identify the different tanks and so I can start checking my own measurements of both the chassis and tanks as well as the top of tank walkways but still need info about the brake gear and discharge mechanism

I haven't thought of looking at the Lima models as I model in 7mm and I will investigate them soon

Thanks again

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...